- Design, build and refurbish process machinery, tooling, material handling devices, fixtures, racks, etc.
- Reverse engineer parts/mechanisims for your specialized equipment that are either impossible to locate or too costly to justify.
- Develop, prototype manufacture, test and evaluate new products/inventions.
- Contract Mechanical/Machine Design Services.
- Don't rely on a shop to just "make it". We'll "Engineer it". Benefit from our years of engineering experience working for World Class companies.
- Eliminate the costly fixed overhead, associated with maintaining in-house engineering and tool design resources.
- We can provide a turnkey solution (incl. failure analysis, engineering design, prototyping, production tooling, product testing/validation).
What we do:
Why choose us:
Industries we Serve:
- Metal fabrication
- General Industrial
- Chemical, food, process Industries
- Consumer products
- Classic/historical vehicle restoration
- Wine, Liquor, Beer processing
Engineering Based Solutions for your Custom Equipment Needs
Full Inspection Capabilities (In-House)
Robotic Weld Fixtures
Metallurgical Lab (In-House)
Affordable options for integrating, upgrading and repairing robotic/automated systems.
Introducing our new Division:
Buying and selling of used or surplus robots and automation components.
Uniquely offering affordable "Turnkey" robotic welding and thermal spray systems.
Welding Automation Expertise